Ticket and Entry Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- No trading allowed within the venue without Floor 3 Events Ltd's prior consent.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by Floor 3 Events Ltd.
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 1 month after the event.
- A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
AGE POLICY -
- No unaccompanied under 18s are allowed on site.
- All under 18s must be accompanied by a paying ticket holder, parent or guardian who is 18 years or over and this adult must remain on site throughout the weekend.
- Children 0-4 years do not need a ticket.
- Children under 16 may have an Under 16 ticket.
- Certain areas are subject to a strict 18 years and over policy. Valid identification must be shown, and no under 18s will be allowed in these areas.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS -
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of Floor 3 Events Ltd.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. No re-admission on ticket.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of Floor 3 Events Ltd.
- Floor 3 Events Ltd will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Floor 3 Events.
- The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- All wristbands remain the property of Floor 3 Events until 14:00 the day after the last day of the event.
- There is no readmission on day tickets/wristbands.
- Floor 3 Events Ltd reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
- You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
Floor 3 Events Ltd is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Banned from event (the whole site including campsites) – Glass, aerosols over 250ml, air horns, fireworks, flares, illegal substances/drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, any sound systems other than small portable ones, spray cans, tabards/high visibility jackets, blow torches, cameras with a lens larger than six inches, campsite stoves with portable gas canisters (except where fitted to campervans and caravans).
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Banned from inside festival site (not including campsites) - Cans, disposable BBQs, large and open drinks bottles (500ml are permitted). Please note: you cannot bring alcohol in to the festival site (bars are available in the festival site).
- Generators with the exception of fixed in campervans.
- Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site.
- It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted in the festival site.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including big tops.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, fire dancing, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden on site without written permission from Floor 3 Events Ltd.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
1. Disabled Facilities are available.
2. Event website – www.atlasfestival.co.uk for policies, safety and travel information.
3. If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact firstname.lastname@example.org